Monday, December 22, 2008

Anybody Out There Reading This Blog?

One of my volunteer jobs is to research quotes on different spiritual topics to be used for readings at the Unity Center I attend. A number of people at my church know about this job, and often ask if I can give them the quotes they heard in the service. I originally started this blog to provide a place for easily sharing those quotes. However, now the Unity Center actually has a spot on their web site where they post the readings each week, so this is redundant.

I'm contemplating several possibilities for this blog:
!) Just delete it.
2) Just continue as things are now - occasionally posting my favorite quotes, or perhaps a few of the ones I like that don't end up getting used on Sundays.
2) Re-purpose it - instead of using it to post the quotes, share the short little prayers I use at the top of the emails I send out with prayer requests (another of my volunteer jobs is to send emails to our prayer partners with the prayer requests the church has received.)

Anybody out there? Anybody care which option I choose?

1 comment:

Georgianne said...

I confess I have not read it in a long time. I can't keep up with all the media out there. Having said that though, please keep posting your quotes and prayers. Not having a spiritual home, I would love to visit your blog regularly for a positive dose of wisdom and grace.